Designed for all who need higher positioning support or leg length discrepancies and fixed or flexible deformities.
• For individuals with high risk of decubitus and no lateral/posterior/medial pelvis control. It is ideal for preventing the ischium from sliding forward and for providing ischial-
trocantheric coccygeal-sacral suspension.
• Ideal for individuals with leg length discrepancies, wind-swept, pelvic obliquity, pelvis rotation, severe posterior/anterior pelvis tilt.
• 17 modular and configurable inserts as standard.
• In the posterior part two layers of foam (flexible open celled foam with low spring back action, and reticulate foam for ventilation) to enable maximum comfort and adaptation to the shape of the cushion.
• Posterior protective pad (antidecubitus memory foam) for higher protection from decubitus sore.
• Two layers of foam in the anterior part (flexible open celled foam with low spring back action and reticulate foam for ventilation) to allow a natual position of the thighs and maximum adaptation to the shape of the cushion
• Flat base of construction